Are you going to your first music festival and unsure of what to pack? Take a look at my summer festival essentials below!
While you’re concert going:
- Small day bag (backpack, or purse)
- Portable phone charger
- Re-usable water bottle
- Hand Sanitizer
- Bandana- you might be able to score a free one from the sponsored vendors
- A cheap picnic table cloth or blanket to lay down on
- Sunscreen- keep re-applying
Camping Must-Haves: I might be listing the obvious but having a list always helps to stay organized!
- Tent + tarp
- Grill +propane (make sure it’s working)
- Soccer ball, frisbee, cards- something to entertain you during your downtime
- Table + fold out chairs
- Sleeping bags + pillows
- Extra garbage bags- you can separate your dirty clothes from your clean ones
- Toliet paper – you’ll thank me later
- FOOD- lots of fruit and veggies, snacks like granola bars that you can bring with you
- Ziploc bags to put snacks in- it makes it easier for bag checks
- Drinks- if you’re of age of course
- Bug Spray
- Flannel + comfy sweater + sweats -it gets really cold at night
- Sandals + sneaks you won’t care if they get really dirty
- Bathing Suit
- Any other festival gear you’d like – but don’t wear your headdress please.
Other fun things to consider:
- A group Flag- get your friends together and hand paint on cloth or cheap canvas: a good tool incase you get lost
- Spray bottle/water gun
- Glow sticks
- Hula Hoops
Make sure you have a decent amount of cash on you for the food trucks or merch so you can avoid ATM charges.
Have fun, dance wild, and stay hydrated!